Kids Summer Camp
It is a great opportunity for your child to join the summer camp program. It is action-packed program lined up this year that is sure to energize your child with a strong interest in learning and exploration. Activities include Coding, Cricket, Spelling bee, Bollywood dance, Mindfulness, Backing and Decoration, Arts and Crafts.
We have a team of trained and skilled teachers who will take the following sessions on:
1. Coding: This Session will introduce the kids with the basic coding concepts in a variety of ways. Campers will learn the core concepts of computer programming that will lay the foundation for future coding success in Robotics and other area.
2. Cricket: IAOK has teamed up with OKC strikers, a seasoned cricket team in the US. Campers will be introduced to the game and its rules. Our experienced cricketers will teach them the importance of sports and teamwork in life.
3. Spelling Bee: This Session will be conducted by Rohan Rajeev a Spelling Bee runner up who will teach the kids the tips and tricks to master Spelling bee.
4. Bollywood dance: Poonam Narain, the owner of expressions dance studio will conduct a comprehensive workshop incorporating different aspects of Bollywood dancing including the art of expression, rhythm and coordination.
5. Mindfulness: Patricia Webb will introduce the concept of mindfulness to kids. She will teach basic daily practices that help kids cultivate thoughts so consistently loving that their view of self, others, and the world will be transformed. Come strengthen your wholeheartedness, resilience and creativity in a fun, interactive, atmosphere.
6. Baking and Decoration: Aayshah Muneerah is a lead baker in the metro and in this class, kids will learn several different royal icing decorating techniques including making royal icing, flooding, borders and creating various designs
7. Arts and craft: Our Arts and Crafts instructors will bring in to get the creative juices flowing and get campers to think outside the box creating recycled art projects.
We will also have guest speakers to enhance your child’s experience. All supplies will be provided.
If you are interested, please fill the form below. We look forward to receiving your completed forms and spending the week with your child.
The cost is $40 per child or two child for $70 (same family) – for IAOK members
We offer lower camp rates for IAOK members. If you are interested in becoming an IAOK member click link below.
*** Deadline to register is 17 July 2019 ***
For Payment Please contact Jay Variathody – 248-910-4962
Agenda is as follows:
MONDAY: 7-22-2019 (@ Library)*
6:30 – 7:30 PM Age 5-7 Mindfulness*
6:30 – 7:30 PM Age 8-10 Computer Coding/Programming*
6:30 – 7:30 PM Age 11-13 Cricket (@ CRICKET PLAYGROUND)
WEDNESDAY: 7-24-2019 (@ Library)*
6:30 – 7:30 PM Age 5-7 Computer Coding/Programming*
6:30 – 7:30 PM Age 8-10 Cricket (@ CRICKET PLAYGROUND)
6:30 – 7:30 PM Age 11-13 Mindfulness*
FRIDAY: 7-26-2019 (@ Library)*
6:30 – 7:30 PM Age 5-7 Cricket (@ CRICKET PLAYGROUND)
6:30 – 7:30 PM Age 8-10 Mindfulness*
6:30 – 7:30 PM Age 11-13 Computer Coding/Programming*
SATURDAY: 7-27-2019 (@ Lord of Life Lutheran Church )
Saturday , July 27th 2019 will be a fun filled day. We will have the finale sessions for Coding, Mindfulness and Cricket. There will be arts and craft, guest speakers, Cooking and baking, Tips and tricks for mastering spelling bee and many more fun activities.
For any question please call IAOK @ 405-759-0838 or IAOKOKLAHOMA@GMAIL.COM
Note: Once you register for the camp, the Camp Chairperson will contact you and provide you more detail information. We will notify you for any changes in the location for the M, W & F Classes.