Become an IAOK member!
- IAOK is a community-funded, non-profit institution supported by its members.
- Your membership dues help us defray the operational costs of running IAOK, from holding events, sending newsletters, emails, and conducting other IAOK activities.
- Membership benefits include the right to vote in an election and the right to hold an office.
- Membership is valid from January 1 to December 31 of a calendar year and should be renewed annually.
Please renew your membership for 2018, if you haven’t already done so.
We request you to pay online. However, if you wish to pay offline, please make check payable to IAOK and mail it at: P O Box# 6828, Moore, OK 73153
Important Note about Family Membership:
- For the purpose of IAOK membership, a family consists of a member, his/her spouse and all children under 18 residing at the same address.
- Please obtain individual membership for all other adult members of your family who wish to take advantage of membership benefits.